Profile: Sunny Malik is a freelance Bollywood and entertainment journalist. His articles have been published in Ishq Magazine (Germany), The Asian Today, Asian Sunday and online on BollySpice, DigitalSpy, PinkVilla, Ikonz, OneIndia, UrbanAsian and Mirror.co.uk among other outlets. BollyNewsUK.com, a UK-centric online Bollywood portal, is also run and managed by Sunny. Sunny also specialises in social media marketing and has handled the UK social media campaigns for Bollywood films Highway and Happy New Year and The Asian Awards 2015.
Posts by Sunny Malik:
- Interview: “We should start a campaign in the UK, to make me the next Indian James Bond” – Shah Rukh Khan
- British Asian Trust beneficiaries join star-studded annual dinner, raising more than £850,000
- Interview: Deepika Padukone talks about xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Diljit to star in Ekta’s Punjabi debut production
- Ek Dafaa by pop star, Arjun Kanungo, has all ingredients to becoming a hit
- Eros International announces strong film production slate for 2017-2018
- Happy Bhag Jayegi’s trailer launched on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’!
- Reliance to release ‘Madaari’ in UK cinemas
- ‘Kaifi aur Main’ with Shabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar comes to the UK
- 20th Century Fox to release ‘M.S. Dhoni’ in UK cinemas
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma and Ali Abbas Zafar Celebrate Sultan
- Mohenjo Daro at 69th Locarno International Film Festival
- UK’s leading retailer of South Asian high fashion goes online
- Riteish gets mucky for Banjo!